Cash loans delivered direct to your door!
At Shopacheck we try to help you in any way we can. If you’re a new or existing customer and need to get in touch with us, please do so using the following details.
Got Any Questions?
If you have any questions for us, they may already be answered for you in our FAQs section.
If you would like to apply for a cash loan, please fill out the application form, or ring our UK call centre on: 0800 280 0690 (Lines open 9am – 5pm weekdays)
If you are one of our customers, please contact your local agent using the number they provided on the back of your payment book. If you don’t have their details or would prefer to speak to someone else, then don’t worry just phone our Customer Services Department: 0845 373 0360 (Lines open 9am – 5pm weekdays)
Write to us
At Shopacheck we always try to help you in any way we can. If you would prefer to write to us, please do so: Registered & Head office: Shopacheck, Kingston House, Centre 27 Business Park, Woodhead Road, Birstall, Batley, WF17 9TD.
Customer Service Complaints Handling Procedure
At SFS we take complaints very seriously and will do our best to resolve any problems as quickly as possible.
We always aim to provide you with excellent customer service.
Therefore, if for any reason you have a complaint;
- Your Agent would normally be responsible for the day-to-day operation of your account and you can contact them with any concerns that you may have.
- If you are still not happy or do not feel like you can refer your concerns to your agent, you can ask to speak with the Business Manager of your local branch.
- If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction after speaking with the Business Manager, please telephone our Customer Service Department on 0845 3730360.
- If you prefer you can write to: Compliance Department, Shopacheck Financial Services, Kingston House, Centre 27 Business Park, Birstall, Batley, WF17 9TD.
Whether you are a customer of SFS or not, in most cases your complaint will be resolved when you first contact us by phone or in person. If you write to us, we will acknowledge your letter within 5 days and try and resolve the issue completely within 4 weeks. Occasionally, a more complex issue may take a little longer, but if it does we will always keep you informed of our progress.
We always hope that we can resolve any issues you raise and we always aim for complete customer satisfaction. However, if we are unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks you can choose to approach a relevant industry regulator.
SFS is a member of the Credit Consumer Association. Unresolved complaints can be referred to the CCA under the Code of Practice. In addition, CCA contact details and copies of the Consumer Code of Practice are available on request. If SFS is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you are able to obtain independent advice from your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau, both of which are listed in your local telephone directory.
Alternatively, you may choose to contact:
The Office of Fair Trading Public Liaison Fleetbank House 2-6 Salisbury Square London EC4Y 8JX Tel: 020 7211 8000
For insurance products and services, Welcome Financial Services is regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Unresolved complaints can be referred to The Financial Ombudsman Service at the following address:
Financial Ombudsman Service South Quay Plaza 183 Marsh Wall London E14 9SR
A copy of the FOS leaflet is available on request.
- Shopacheck Financial Services is a trading style of Welcome Financial Services Limited, regulated by the OFT.
Registered in England, company number: 133540
Consumer Credit Licence number: 0020708
- We are members of the Consumer Credit Association, membership number: 4223
- We are members of the Consumer Credit Trade Association, membership number: CCTA949